Basic Properties Of Rubber And Plastic Products
Rubber products refer to natural and synthetic rubber as raw materials for the production of various types of rubber and plastic products, but also the use of waste rubber reproduction of plastic products.
Basic characteristics of rubber and plastic products:
1. When molding rubber and plastic products, after a large pressure suppression, because of the cohesion of the elastomer can not be eliminated, in the molding away from the die, often produce a very unstable contraction (rubber shrinkage, due to different types of gum), it is necessary after a period of time, Rubber And Plastic Products can be gentle and stable. Therefore, when an oak plastic product design at the beginning, regardless of formula or mold, need to carefully calculate cooperation, if not, it is easy to produce product size instability, resulting in low quality products.
2. Rubber is a hot-dissolved thermosetting elastomer, plastic is hot-dissolved cold solid. Rubber due to the different types of sulfide, the temperature range of the molding curing, there is a considerable gap, Rubber And Plastic Products and can even be affected by climate change, indoor temperature and humidity. Therefore, the production conditions of the rubber manufactures should be adjusted at any time, if none, the difference of product quality may be produced. Rubber and Plastic Products classification:
1. General rubber: Refers to some or all of the natural rubber to replace the use of plastic, such as SBR, Butadiene rubber, isoprene, etc., mainly used in the manufacture of tires and general industrial rubber and plastic products. The demand of general rubber is large, Rubber And Plastic Products and it is the main variety of synthetic rubbers.
2. Styrene-Butadiene Rubber: Styrene-butadiene rubber is composed of butadiene and styrene, Rubber And Plastic Products is the largest production of general synthetic rubber, emulsion polymerization styrene-butadiene rubber, soluble poly styrene-butadiene rubber and thermoplastic (SBS).
3. Butadiene Rubber: Butadiene is obtained by solution polymerization, butadiene Rubber has a special excellent cold resistance, wear resistance and elasticity, but also has a good anti-aging performance. The majority of butadiene rubber used in the production of tires, a small part used in the manufacture of cold products, Rubber And Plastic Products cushioning materials and tape, rubber shoes and so on. The disadvantage of butadiene rubber is the performance of tear-resistant, wet-slip performance is not good.
4. Isoprene Rubber: isoprene rubber is the abbreviation of Poly isoprene Rubber, using solution to gather legal production. Isoprene rubber, like natural rubber, has good elasticity and abrasion resistance, Rubber And Plastic Products excellent heat resistance and good chemical stability. The strength of isoprene rubber (before processing) is significantly lower than that of natural rubber, but the homogeneity of quality and processing performance are superior to natural rubber. Isoprene rubber can be used to produce a variety of rubber and plastic products instead of natural rubber.